We recognise that good benefits play an important role in attracting and retaining great people and we offer a strong combination of financial and non-financial benefits.
Working at Tasmanian Alkaloids, you can expect a competitive, performance-based salary. Salaries are regularly benchmarked against Australian market rates using a leading international remuneration consultant.
Non-financial benefits include parental leave, flexible work options and study support. Further lifestyle and financial benefits such as leave entitlements, paid leave for community initiatives, and superannuation.
Available benefits include:
- Paid parental Leave – parental leave payment for eligible employees.
- Health and Wellbeing Program – online support as well as onsite programs that include exercise classes, financial fitness and health coaching seminars.
- Education/Study Assistance – support for further education by providing study leave and payment of course fees and textbooks.
- Employee Assistance Program – our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides staff and their families with confidential and professional counselling at all times.
- Mentoring Program – for new employees and recently appointed or potential leaders.